|Well Hello Livejournal! It's nice to see you again.
||[Oct. 6th, 2017|06:16 am]
It has been so long since I have been here that I wasn't sure if this thing still existed. Incredible that it's still here and all of my old posts are still present.
- I have a girlfriend, Masha, we've been together for nearly 2-years and 3-months;
- Masha is from Russia and we met while I was there on a trip for work;
- I have been to Russian around 7 or 8 times now and I have come to love the culture and the country;
- I'm still working at the laser company, although I have other aspirations in mind;
- I'm 41-years old, but I don't feel it except that I think I am much more mature than I was when I wrote most of the entries in this journal;
- I have a big thing for cats now, blame Masha. ;)
- My life is not perfect, but I am a very happy person these days; I'm making due with what I have and finding the positive in various situations;
- The lessons that I learned after Jocelyn and I broke up have been applied to the new relationship and I have to tell you it's a whole lot better. I am realizing just how immature I was, emotionally in particular, back then. Masha has really helped me to improve myself in this aspect and we have worked through some of my issues with trust. I feel more alive than ever;
- Love and companionship feel really really good.